What’s on your Christmas Wishlist?
Christmas is just around the corner and I just thought I’d throw some of what I’d love to find under the tree. Feel free to steal an item, you think someone you know might like:
1. Blackberry Torch: I am beyond in love with this phone. I love gadgets and this is right up my alley.
2. As I mentioned in my post “Let’s hear it for my boys” I am an anime fan. I also love Japanese culture. So I read the description of The Sword that Cut the Burning Grass A samurai mystery series and I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS
3. Adele’s new album – yes it comes out in January BUT you can pre-order it. Check out her new single ” Rolling In The Deep”
4. Inception DVD (enough said)
5. A LIME usb internet device to use on my CLARO netbook. Because despite what they’d like you to believe THEY are’nt CLARORIFIC and they DO NOT have 3G. I’ve had this device 1 yr now and I’m yet to experience consistent service much less 3G. SO yah! I need something reliable LIME it is.
5. Wheel bearings for my car … – I Kid! I Kid! Did I even spell that right? I’m such a girl BUT if you see a Honda Fit gully creeping down Knutsford Boulevard… That’d be me.
6. Did I mention Faster Internet?!
7. Carol’s Daughter Love Butter – I know it’s called Love Butter BUT when I wear it I feel like Hot sex on a platter. It makes my skin so soft and it definitely smells good. I’ll take at least 3 tins of this please 🙂
8. Itunes Gift Card– I need music DAMMIT
9. Rock & Republic – Blaine Suede Over the Knee Boots.
10. World Peace! —-> I’m just playing that would be GREAT , but I want all my readers to have a Great Christmas. Whether you spend it with family or friends to some of us our families are our friends. Also, let’s not forget that it is the season to celebrate the one person who everyday demonstrates unconditional love.
I find this to be the funniest Christmas parody I know :). I hope you enjoy
Feel free to comment and let me know what’s on your Christmas Wishlist. Never know, Santa might just read my blog 😉
Faith & Love,
Follow me on twitter: @Mamachell